[Dcmlib] Re: AW: AW: WG: Re2: Dicom2 error message

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Apr 18 19:09:22 CEST 2006

That's pretty cool and very useful. Unfortunately there is nothing ready
in gdcm for that. This should not take me (or other gdcm dev) too much
time. What is your time frame ?

Another option is to use the Rewrite program in gdcm, and then run
dicom2 on those gdcm preprocessed images. I suspect this would work
since the output image of gdcm are simply uncompressed RGB.

HTH,
Mathieu