[Dcmlib] Re: AW: AW: WG: Re2: Dicom2 error message

Jean-Pierre Roux Jean-Pierre.Roux at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Apr 19 10:39:37 CEST 2006

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

Hi, everybody.
A few weeks ago I added a feature to ReWrite.
rubout=xBegin,xEnd,yBegin,yEnd
ruboutvalue= [default : 0]

I never commited the stuff.
I'll do it asap.
It should solve your pb.
(the only thing that's not too much user friendly, is that it's a
command line, an*you* have to find, with an other interactive tool the
accurate values for xBegin,xEnd,yBegin,yEnd.

Jean-Pierre