[Dcmlib] Problem integrating GDCM in FLTK/ITK-Project

Clemens Hentschke husky22 at web.de
Sat Dec 2 00:01:35 CET 2006

Hello,

i wrote some code that reads some Header-tags from DICOM. The code works, i tried it in a single cxx-file.
But now i want to integrate in my project, that contains also ITK and FLTK. I copied the code as a function in my project and added the right functions to CMakeLists.txt, so that the compiler/linker finds GDCM.
But my Compiler (gcc) don't want to compile my project, the error is: /usr/local/include/gdcm/gdcmDataEntry.h:39: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `gdcmTypeMacro' with no type
Here is my CMakeLists:

PROJECT(fbp)

# Look for FLTK
INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindFLTK.cmake)

# and ITK
INCLUDE (${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/FindITK.cmake)
IF (USE_ITK_FILE)
  INCLUDE(${USE_ITK_FILE})
ENDIF(USE_ITK_FILE)

Look for GDCM
FIND_PACKAGE(GDCM REQUIRED)
INCLUDE(${GDCM_USE_FILE})

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(

${GDCM_SOURCE_DIR}/src
${GDCM_BINARY_DIR}
${GDCM_BINARY_DIR}/src

)

LINK_LIBRARIES(

  # FLTK libraries
  ${FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY}
  ${FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY}
  ${FLTK_PLATFORM_DEPENDENT_LIBS}

 # ITK libraries
  ITKCommon
  ITKIO
  ITKMetaIO

   )

SET(
    fbp_App_SRCS
    migAppBase
    migAppGUI
    migApp
    gsproject
    )

ADD_EXECUTABLE(
    fbp
    main
    ${fbp_App_SRCS}
    ./ospect/ospect.c
    ./ospect/common_reconst.c
    ./ospect/common_ospect.c )

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(fbp gdcm)

Do you have an idea what could be the problem?? Thank you in advance

  -Clemens