[Dcmlib] Is there a function that parses DS in gdcm ?

Vincent Daanen vincent.daanen at imag.fr
Tue Feb 28 14:35:54 CET 2006

Hi JP and Matthieu,

finally, the solution is really easy and is something like :
    gdcm::DataEntry *entry = MyGdcmFile->GetDataEntry(group, element);
    int nbValues = entry->GetCountValue();
    std::vector <double> valueVector;
    for (int loop=0;loop<nbValues ; loop++)
       valueVector.push_back(double(entry->GetValue()[loop]));

If something like that can  be added to gdcm, it will be helpfull for
some application.

Regarding the RTDOSE file, I will anonymize it and send it to you on
your email account at Creatis asap.
As much as I saw, a RTDOSE file seems to be a multiframe image.

I have also RTSTRUCT and RTPlanStorage but I guess these files may be a
beat specific to our application.

 @+

  Vince

--
Vincent Daanen, PhD
Research Engineer, Post-Doctoral Position
Vincent.Daanen at imag.fr

"Les problèmes ne peuvent être résolus par
ceux dont l'horizon se limite aux réalités
quotidiennes, mais par ceux qui rêvent de
choses qui n'ont jamais existées et qui se
disent : Pourquoi Pas ?"

J-F Kennedy, 1963.