[Dcmlib] LUKAS dashboard

Łukasz Tutaj ltutaj at wp.pl
Thu May 11 22:52:06 CEST 2006

Hello,

I don't uderstand. I use VTK-5-0-0-rc1. Should I update this to use gdcm
without problems? To be honest I have a lot of problems with gdcm. I
used gdcm 1.3.1 and there I added all libs, paths to libs and headers to
my project manually without using cmake. Trying to do it using cmake I
found some strange errors in my program which had worked fine before.
The same errors occured with the latest version of gdcm.Now non of gdcm
versions works in my program. I will check it tomorrow again because
today I'm to tired and confused to do it now.

Sorry for causing so much confusion.

Łukasz Tutaj