[Dcmlib] LUKAS dashboard

Łukasz Tutaj ltutaj at wp.pl
Fri May 12 11:19:14 CEST 2006

Hello again,

I tried again to download gdcm 1.2, gdcm 1.2 bp, gdcm 1.3, gdcm 1.3 bp
and I got the same errors:
* in GDCMConfig.cmake in line 16: "Include could not find include file
.../.../GDCMLibraryDepends.cmake"
* in CMakeLists.txt (it is a file created by me) in line with text
INCLUDE(${GDCM_USE_FILE}) the error comand was "Include could not find
include file .../.../GDCMUse.cmake"
In the latest CVS version I again had problem with adding support of
VTK, because it was impossiple to find vtkgdcm.lib (this error occured
only in latest CVS version). Hence I run again Experimental to let you
know about my problem. I will check if latest CVS version will run
without VTK support and how it will be behaving with my CMakeLists.
I am also wondering if only I have lot of problems with gdcm. Am I so
hopeless programmer or maybe there is another explanation?

Greetings
Łukasz Tutaj