[Dcmlib] LUKAS dashboard

Łukasz Tutaj ltutaj at wp.pl
Fri May 12 18:43:14 CEST 2006

Mathieu,

    Thank you very much for your attention. I tried cvs up -dP
-rVersion1_2 and cvs up -dPA but again errors during compilation
occured. I did Experimental builds in both cases but I haven't noticed
them in dashboard so far. I tried cvs up -dP -rVersion1_3 and the
building and compilation were done without errors. Trying your dummy
project with gdcm 1.3 I got again:
* in GDCMConfig.cmake in line 16: "Include could not find include file
.../.../GDCMLibraryDepends.cmake"
* in CMakeLists.txt (it is a file created by me) in line with text
INCLUDE(${GDCM_USE_FILE}) the error comand was "Include could not find
include file .../.../GDCMUse.cmake"
I don't understand what is going on.

Greetings
Łukasz Tutaj