[Dcmlib] LUKAS dashboard

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Fri May 12 17:18:28 CEST 2006

Łukasz,

	I am very sorry to hear that from you. But I swear I did try on my
side. So please try my dummy project against *either*:
cvs up -dP -rVersion1_2
or
cvs up -dPA
(nothing else as far as I know would work). I think there is a 1.3
branch but I am not maintaining it.

Here is my test (gdcm1.2):
$ cat CMakeLists.txt

PROJECT(bla)

FIND_PACKAGE(GDCM REQUIRED)
INCLUDE(${GDCM_USE_FILE})

ADD_EXECUTABLE(coucou coucou.cxx)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(coucou gdcm)

$ cat coucou.cxx

                              #include <gdcm.h>

int main()
{
   gdcm::File *file = new gdcm::File();
   return 0;
}

Thanks
Mathieu
Ps: I'll add a test in gdcm that can be build as an outside project...