[Dcmlib] LUKAS dashboard

Łukasz Tutaj ltutaj at wp.pl
Fri May 12 21:48:00 CEST 2006

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> Łukasz Tutaj wrote:
>
>> Mathieu,
>>
>>    Thank you very much for your attention. I tried cvs up -dP
>> -rVersion1_2 and cvs up -dPA but again errors during compilation
>> occured. I did Experimental builds in both cases but I haven't
>> noticed them in dashboard so far. I tried cvs up -dP -rVersion1_3 and
>> the building and compilation were done without errors. Trying your
>> dummy project with gdcm 1.3 I got again:
>> * in GDCMConfig.cmake in line 16: "Include could not find include
>> file .../.../GDCMLibraryDepends.cmake"
>> * in CMakeLists.txt (it is a file created by me) in line with text
>> INCLUDE(${GDCM_USE_FILE}) the error comand was "Include could not
>> find include file .../.../GDCMUse.cmake"
>> I don't understand what is going on.
>>
>> Greetings
>> Łukasz Tutaj
>

> Łukasz,
>
>     Did you actually read my mail ? I was asking you to try my
> project. I do not understand a word you are saying, why are you
> wasting your time with gdcm1.3 ?
>
> Thanks for explanation,
> Mathieu

Mathieu,

Yes I read your mail. Like I wrote it was impossible to compile stuff I
downloaded using cvs up -dP -rVersion1_2 and cvs up -dPA. Hence I
couldn't even try your project. I did Experimental for both cases. I
tried your project just for curiousity but described in my previous mail
errors occured.

Thanks for your attention,
Łukasz Tutaj