[Dcmlib] GDCM dashboards

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue May 16 00:14:10 CEST 2006

Hello there,

	So I have been manually fixing all the broken dashboards. I believe we
are now pretty much back to normal.

Good:
- 64bits machine are back
- Big Endian machine are back
- More dashboards to test GDCM 1.2 and CVS
- Now testing VTK 4.4 (patched) and VTK5.0
- I have added a test to make sure gdcm installation is working. You can
now use gdcm 1.2 or CVS installed version.

Bad:
- I had to disable python wrapping everything is broken and do not even
compile on my machine. Volunteer welcome.
- Code coverage is extremely low on the only machine doing it...

As a side note GDCM 1.2 was bumped to GDCM 1.2.1 without no branch. This
is still under Version1_2. Please update your 1.2 branch.

Thanks,