[Dcmlib] DicomDir and private members

Aldredo Gourbish the.answer3 at libertysurf.fr
Fri Aug 10 10:32:48 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have a question for the DicomDir class.
I saw that the Patients list is "private", and there is no getter to have the number of patients. So why can't we have the number of patients or, if it is possible, how can we have this number without using "GetFirstPatient()" and "GetNextPatient()"  to traverse the entire list with a "while" or a "for" ?
Moreover, I have the same question with DicomDirPatient, DicomDirStudy, DicomDirSerie
DicomDirImage and the number of Studies, the number of Series, the number of Images.

Thank's in advance to answer my question, have a nice day.

Gourbish

------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET ! ---------------
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICEBOX et CANAL+ LE BOUQUET, en cliquant ici http://alicebox.fr
Soumis à conditions.