[Dcmlib] DicomDir and private members

Jean-Pierre ROUX jean-pierre.roux at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Aug 16 12:16:46 CEST 2007

At 10:32 +0200 10/08/07, Aldredo Gourbish wrote:
>Hi all,

Hi, Alfredo.
You're right.
DicomDir::GetNumberOfPatients(),
DicomDirPatient::GetNumberOfStudies(), etc are missing.
I'll add them in the next cvs.
I'll mail you when it's done -I'm not on my PC, I cannot commit
anything from the Internet Cafe ;-) -

Jean-Pierre Roux

>I have a question for the DicomDir class.
>I saw that the Patients list is "private", and there is no getter to
>have the number of patients. So why can't we have the number of
>patients or, if it is possible, how can we have this number without
>using "GetFirstPatient()" and "GetNextPatient()"  to traverse the
>entire list with a "while" or a "for" ?
>Moreover, I have the same question with DicomDirPatient,
>DicomDirStudy, DicomDirSerie
>DicomDirImage and the number of Studies, the number of Series, the
>number of Images.
>
>Thank's in advance to answer my question, have a nice day.
>
>Gourbish

  Jean-Pierre ROUX
  CREATIS - CNRS UMR 5220, INSERM U 630
  Laboratoire de Radiologie Experimentale