[Dcmlib] GDCM2 XML Data Dictionary

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Jan 8 17:17:39 CET 2007

Hello,

   Over the week end I finally took the time to write the XML Data
Dictionary for GDCM2. I really wanted an XML description to be able to
transform the representation into something else. As a proof of concept
here are two xsl transformation available:

1. The default one (for your browser). Simply go to:

http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/gdcm/Sandbox/GDCM2.xml

   Your browser should pick up the correct xsl transformation and
present it as a HTML table.

2. If you are still a plain text UNIX guy here is what you should do:

- Get the Sandbox of GDCM2. Then run:

  $ xsltproc gdcm1.xsl GDCM2.xml

On debian the tool can be found here:
http://packages.debian.org/testing/text/xsltproc

Enjoy,
Mathieu
Ps: next task is to write a xsl-fo transformation