[Dcmlib] error parsing

Lazzarato Dr. Gianni lazzadrgi at libero.it
Mon Jun 18 12:17:19 CEST 2007

Hi Jean-Pierre, hi GDCM users,
              I have a problem loading a dataset from a CD-ROM: ( sample
dataset portion is sended to Jean-Pierre ).
I got an error in this point of the code:

  gdcm::SerieHelper *sh = gdcm::SerieHelper::New();
  sh->SetLoadMode(gdcm::LD_ALL);       // Load all for each file
  sh->SetDirectory(fold.c_str(),true); // Recursive parsing

  this code raise an exception in GDCMDdoocument.cxx
  at line 930->  throw FormatError( "Document::ReadBegBuffer()", " file
error." );

  the problem is related to the file 8gbb666f.dcm
  ( I suppose it is a kind of dicomdir...)

  If I copy data on HD and erase this file, the parser work correctly and
SerieHelper load correctly the series.

  Is it possible to use sh->AddRestriction()function (or other approach) to
exclude 8gbb666f.dcm file  from parsing without deleting it?
  Thank you for your kind attention.

  Gianni