[Dcmlib] error parsing

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:25:14 CEST 2007

Hum...second time I am getting this email.

hi Gianni,

  As I was saying, I think you just found a bug in the implementation
of DICOMDIR in gdcm. Technically  you are not restricted to only one
DICOMDIR per FileSet (see DICOM spec). I think we need to go over the
code and check what need to be changed to handle that.

  Thanks for the report,
-Mathieu