[Dcmlib] error parsing (2)

Jean-Pierre Roux jpr at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Jun 18 13:16:35 CEST 2007

OK, Gianni.
The trouble is fixed.
Could you cvs update the last gdcm.

--> And important DataElement (called 'Sequence Terminator') is missing
a the end of file.
The parsing crashed (on Windows, not on Linux ?!?)

Just a question :
The file does *not* seem to be  a kosher DicomDir  (the supposed-to-be
mandatory entries PATIENT and STUDY are missing)
On with imager do you produce such a file.

Thx
Jean-Pierre Roux