[Dcmlib] gdcm(python) build error on Windows

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:17:29 CEST 2007

turning WRAP PYTHON with python 2.4.4 and VSExpress worked out of the
box for me (Release). there seems to be something going on wrong for
the debug one, it is looking for a debug python lib. Sort of ring a
bell but I cannot remember how we fixed it in VTK.

Sorry I won't be of no help. Could you try yanking the binary
directory and trying again with a cvs HEAD version...

-Mathieu