[Dcmlib] [GDCM 3.x] Deflate TS is now supported !

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 16:51:02 CET 2007

Hi there,

  I have finally work a little bit on my pet project: GDCM 3.x. I had
to bump up the version number because of complete rework of
API+Internals. But I believe I have now a correct API. It allows me to
deals -almost- transparently with all the bugs GDCM 1.x is capable of
treating. While at the same time I am now able to read (write will
come in the next few days) Deflate TS files !

  What this means is that API is now stabilize and is ready for stable
release ! I am targetting a GDCM 3.0 release before the end of this
year.

Thanks,
--
Mathieu
Ps: Compiler fixes will come *after* 3.0 release, for now only one