[Dcmlib] R: R: gdcm vs borland

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 19:35:05 CEST 2007

done:

$ cvs ci -m"COMP: getting borland to compile templated code"
Checking in Example/CMakeLists.txt;
/cvs/public/gdcm/Example/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--  CMakeLists.txt
done
Checking in src/gdcmSegmentedPalette.h;
/cvs/public/gdcm/src/gdcmSegmentedPalette.h,v  <--  gdcmSegmentedPalette.h
done

Thanks for report !
-Mathieu