[Dcmlib] R: R: R: gdcm vs borland

Lazzarato Dr.Gianni lazzadrgi at libero.it
Sun Oct 28 00:18:56 CEST 2007

Thanks Mathieu and JP,
                      as promised I completed the compiling of current GDCM
CVS under Borland bcc32 5.82 and cmake 2.4.7
shared libs     ON
build examples  ON
build testing   ON
gdcmVTK         ON

For Borland we need:

1 :  in file Dense2007toDicom.cxx           #include <ctype.h>

2 :  in file DenseMultiframesToDicom.cxx    #include <ctype.h>

3 :  I modified (you can find attached to this mail the files)
exExtractSegmentedPalette.cxx ( as Mathiew explain) and it compiles rigth
now under Borland.

4 :  I modified the test file TestInline.cxx to compile under Borland (
inclusion of timer.h for Borland).

5 :  I modified the file vtkgdcmViewer2 due to linker error probably
referred to http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Borland_Compiler_Issues
(I changed the occurrences  #if VTK_MAJOR_VERSION >= 5   to
#if VTK_MAJOR_VERSION > 5, but another better approach, if you prefer, to
bypass the problem.)
That's all.

THX

Gianni