[Dcmlib] Probably a stupid mistake of mine

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:07:56 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas,

  Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately if you ever have to use VS6,
the only reasonable way to track down the issue is to go back in time.
Since gdcm 1.2 *is* working with VS6, the bug has been introduce on
the gdcm 1.3 branch. According to the dashboard it has been present
since at least 12 March 2007:

http://public.kitware.com/GDCM/Testing/Dashboard/20070312-0100-Nightly/Dashboard.html

  I'll see if I can get something.

BFN,