[Dcmlib] creating dicom directory tree

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 23:06:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to create a dicom directory tree from a directory containing
number of dicom images with the patient ID as the root directory containing
study date as the subdirectory containing series number as the subdirectory
which finally contains the dicom images with filenames as per the image
numbers. In other words, I want to create a directory tree as follows-
PatientID
     StudyDate
           Series Number
                Images with filenames = image number

I am new to GDCM and was wondering if there are any classes or functions in
GDCM that can do something like this and if so, are there any examples
showing their usage?
Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,