[Dcmlib] Problem compiling gdcm on Mac OS X

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 11:08:07 CEST 2008

Hi Matthew,

  Could you please try again but this time, do everything in let say
'/tmp' so that you do not need the extra 'sudo' command. For example,
in a shell:

 cd /tmp
 cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.creatis.insa-lyon.fr:2402/cvs/public co gdcm
 mkdir gdcm-bin
 cd gdcm-bin
 cmake ../gdcm
 make >& gdcm.log

BTW, if you are looking for the next gen GDCM 2.0, please have a look
at the sf.net page:

 http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/GDCM_Release_2.0

Thanks !
-Mathieu