[Dcmlib] Cannot compile gdcm 2.0.7 on Windows XP

Pascal Cathier pascal.cathier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 10:50:17 CEST 2008

I am not using the GDCM_BUILD_EXAMPLES flag. The exact error message is

gdcm-2.0.7\Utilities\gdcmzlib/zlib.h(34) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'zconf.h': No such file or directory

which appears while compiling gdcmdump.

I find that I can compile by renaming zconf.in.h into zconf.h and removing
the cmake directive in it, but I am not sure if this hack makes an
error-safe binary.

Pascal