[Dcmlib] Building GDCM 2.0.7 on WinXP

Pierre Raybaut contact at pythonxy.com
Fri Aug 15 18:39:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

I quickly tried to build GDCM 2.0.7 on Windows XP with Python wrapping
(all latest versions for Python, SWIG and MinGW):
(1) with mingw32
(2) with Visual C++ 6
and I'm getting the following errors respectively:
(1) /mingw/lib/libstdc++.a(ctype.o):ctype.cc:(.text+0x22): undefined
reference to `_imp___ctype' (see attached file 'log-mingw.txt')
(2) see attached file 'log-vs6.txt'

Any idea of what could be wrong?
What compiler would you recommend on Windows?
Thanks

Regards,
Pierre Raybaut