[Dcmlib] [Gdcm2] Still having difficulty with build...

David M. Witten II wittend at wwrinc.com
Mon Feb 25 17:03:16 CET 2008

I'm still having difficulty getting a clean build using VS 2003 with
fresh checkouts from SVN for gdcm2 (and fresh checkout from VTK) as of
last night (now() - 12h).

Most of the errors seem to be of the form:

Compiling...
gdcmTesting.cxx
\Work\DICOM\gdcm2.0.0\Source\Common\gdcmTesting.cxx(21) : fatal error
C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gdcmDataFileNames.cxx': No such file
or directory
gdcmCommon - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I am attaching a build log - not completely fresh, but representative.
The errors relating to wxGDCM are irrelevant - I just whacked my
wxWidgets installation.  It is the other errors that are causing
persistent problems.

I'd appreciate suggestions if you have time.

Thanks,

Dave Witten