[Dcmlib] python 2.5 : .pyd extension

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:25:24 CET 2008

Hi there

  I have just commited a fix for all of you that are working on Win32
system. On this system, python now *requires* the .dll to have a .pyd
extension. Therefore I change the cmakelists to produce the approriate
file extension. Let me know if this break anything in any older python
version.

thanks
-Mathieu

Ref:
$ cvs ci -m"BUG: Apparently python2.5 do not like extension to have a
.dll extension, we need to rename them to .pyd (dont ask why)"
Checking in CMakeLists.txt;
/cvs/public/gdcm/gdcmPython/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--  CMakeLists.txt
done