[Dcmlib] exExtractCSA

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:35:14 CEST 2008

Hi Christina ,

  As you may or may not know SIEMENS is not -AFAIK- publishing any
information on the encoding of there CSA header. So indeed the code
may not be as clean as we wanted in the first place. Anyway new devpt
is taking place in GDCM 2.x, we now have nicely encapsulated this
feature in classes:

http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/html/classgdcm_1_1CSAHeader.html
http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/html/classgdcm_1_1CSAElement.html

  I invite you to switch to GDCM 2.x :