[Dcmlib] patch for gdcm-2-0 branch to build PYD python module (instead of DLL)

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at cpbotha.net
Mon Mar 10 23:00:42 CET 2008

Dear Mathieu (and others),

Attached please find a simple patch to the python CMakeLists.txt in
the gcdm-2-0 branch (it should probably be ported to the trunk) that
changes the DLL extension of the _gdcm module to PYD.  Since Python
2.5, the interpreter only recognises Python modules with a PYD
extension and not with DLL anymore.  These changes have been done in
VTK head some time ago.  Older Pythons also know about PYD.

Colud you please commit?

As soon as I get the VTK and ITK parts to compile, I'll make similar
patches for those CMakeLists files, unless you beat me to it. :)

THanks,
Charl