[Dcmlib] R: SerieHelper recursion limit

Lazzarato Dr.Gianni lazzadrgi at libero.it
Mon Mar 10 18:38:28 CET 2008

Hi Jean-Pierre, nice to hear you,

Basically I don't know how many images (or patients) I can found. (sometimes
a hundred of studies)... Do you know the limit of series helper recursive
parsing?

Restrict around the patient name is the best bet according to me ....but to
know what patient name to choose prior I would know the names.
So is there an alternative way, in gdcm, to recursively explore a dicom tree
only finding the patients name without using seriehelper?

Thanks a lot

Gianni