[Dcmlib] GDCM 2.0.11

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:18:38 CEST 2009

Hi there,

  I am attempting a GDCM 2.0.11 release, please note that there are a
couple of issues right now, but -hopefully- restricted to a limited
subset of gdcm users.

  The major change is in order to implement the gdcmanon tool, GDCM
now requires the OpenSSL library on all system (this may change in the
future if any interest). See the early draft of install page:

http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/gdcm/index.php?title=Installing_GDCM

  As usual the changelog can be found here:

http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/gdcm/index.php?title=GDCM_Release_2.0#GDCM_2.0.11_aka_.27Mayfly.27_.282009.2F05.2F19.29

  One of the issue I am having right now is the python wrapping
stopped working on win32 using python 2.6, if anyone could comment on
why I'd appreciate...

  This may be a short-life release (hence Mayfly nickname) as I have a
couple of things on stand-by to merge in (mainly final Activiz support
once it is out).

  Please do play with gdcmanon tool and report any issue you may have
in the bug tracker.

thanks,