[Dcmlib] how to use gdcmconv tool

FanShanShan shanfshan at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:14:27 CET 2011

Hi,
I'm new to GDCM, and I' told that if vtkDICOMImageReader can't reade some of DICOM images you can use gdcmconv to convert DICOM to DICOM so that the class vtkDICOMImageReader can read converted one. I thought it was used in cmd, but when I use the command gdcmconv in cmd , the note comes out:"gdcmconv Not internal or external command, also not be running of the batch file" , I don't know why it comes, is gdcmconv used in cmd or something else? or is there something I should set in my computer? My system is windows XP. can anyone help me ?
RegardsSally