[Dcmlib] how to use gdcmconv tool

Jean-Pierre Roux jpr at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Nov 11 14:38:16 CET 2011

Hi, Sally,

You posted on a wrong mailing-list :
GDCM is no longer maintained, better user GDCM2:

gdcm-developers <gdcm-developers at lists.sourceforge.net>

(I forwarded your mail)

By the way :
If vtkDICOMImageReader cannot read your images, instead of converting
this images into a vtkDICOMImageReader reable format, better use
vtkGDCMImageReader
have a look at :
http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/html/classvtkGDCMImageReader.html

Hope this helps.