[Rtk-users] Correction for detector in-plane rotation?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Feb 14 16:56:56 CET 2014

The simplest is indeed to resample to a non-rotated detector. One reason I
did not go into the in plane rotation stuff is that I wanted to keep the
ramp filter independent of the geometry. But this could be changed if you
find it useful, e.g., by adding a filtering direction. The best would be to
avoid a resampling and to account for the rotation in each step. If you
want to go in this direction, since it is a rather unusual geometry, I
would suggest to check that you obtain relevant results for each step.
There are command line tools that split rtkfdk in the 3 steps:
rtkfdktwodweights, rtkrampfilter and rtkbackprojections. Let me know if I
can help. If you develop something, your contribution will be welcomed!
Simon