[Rtk-users] Backward incompatible change: angles in radians

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed May 21 16:19:26 CEST 2014

Dear all,
Be aware that I have just pushed a backward incompatible change:
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/commit/b6661f59a0a5730545474163f73438a978053194

I usually try to maintain backward compatibility but I felt that the class
rtk::ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry was really too messy. So from now on:
- all angles stored or returned by the class are in radians
- only the function AddProjection takes angles in degrees as parameters.
AddProjectionInRadians allows you to avoid conversion of angles that are
already in radians if you prefer it.
- angles in geometry files are still in degrees.

I believe that you will only have issues with this if you were using one of
the following methods:
- GetGantryAngles
- GetOutOfPlaneAngles
- GetInPlaneAngles
The returned values are now in radians, not in degrees anymore.

I apologize in advance for any inconveniece and I'm available to help you
if it is one.
Simon