[Rtk-users] Test phantoms for RTK

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue May 27 14:23:51 CEST 2014

Hi,
Please use the mailing list, your question might be of interest to
others. The use of phantoms is described on the wiki
(http://wiki.openrtk.org). For example, look for the Elekta and Varian
section to see how to reconstruct these datasets. Let us know if
something is not clear there with a more specific question, we'll be
happy to improve the description.
Thanks,
Simon