[Rtk-users] Can RTK be built with CUDA 6.5 and VS2013?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Oct 9 08:34:38 CEST 2014

Hi,
I haven't tried this combination, not even each one separately. But this is
odd that CudaFDKBackprojectionImageFilter fails and
CudaBackProjectionImageFilter succeeds, it's almost the same code. Can you
check if the error is not somewhere else by putting the CUDA_CHECK_ERROR at
the beginning of the function? (line 193). If you can't find the error, I
would suggest to send a set of command line that produces the error,
similar to what we use in our wiki examples (here
<http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/Main_Page#Script_1_-_FDK> for example).
Thanks for the report,
Simon