[Rtk-users] Can RTK be built with CUDA 6.5 and VS2013?

Sébastien Brousmiche sebastien.brousmiche at uclouvain.be
Thu Oct 9 09:28:34 CEST 2014

Hi,

I’m using VS2013 with CUDA 6.5.

Apart from the fact that you indeed have to remove the line “-gencode arch=compute_10,code=sm_10” in the FindCuda_wrap.cmake, everything works fine.

I also had to upgrade the drivers (to 340.62) to get the 6.5 supports but I’m not sure it applies to you. I’ve a Tesla card with 1.2 compute capability.

Have you tried running the examples coming with the cuda toolkit?

As you mentioned and as specified in the 6.5 release note, 1.x gpu won’t be supported anymore starting CUDA 7.x.

Sébastien