[Rtk-users] Would you like RTK trainings ?

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Sep 18 11:28:42 CEST 2014

Hi RTK users,

A recent question on the mailing list by Louie triggered a conversation
between us. Louie asked whether there exists some sort of training or
workshop on RTK. In a nutshell, the answer is "No, not yet, but why not
talk about it ?".

So I'd like to start some sort of "poll" to gather the requests you
might have on this topic:
Do you need / want / would like a training on RTK ?
If so, can you be more specific on what you would like to learn ?
(basics of tomography, how to start using RTK on your data, practical
issues in circular cone beam CT, motion compensated reconstruction,
compressed sensing in tomography, ITK programming, ... this is not an
exhaustive list)

I think this is enough questions for the time being. The rest will
depend on your answers.

Looking forward to reading you,

--
--