[Rtk-users] Would you like RTK trainings ?

Ben Champion ucabba1 at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 13:04:49 CEST 2014

Hi Cyril,

Having used RTK (and ITK) for approximately 1 year now, I have learnt
mainly by trial and error, and by reading the source code and wiki
examples. (Aside: many thanks to the RTK community for these!)

Nevertheless, I think I could benefit from some kind of RTK training for
my future work. The kinds of topics that would be most interesting to me
are:

- theory/use of reconstruction methods other than FDK (e.g. SART, 4D
ROOSTER, ...)
- motion compensated reconstruction
- compressed sensing in tomography
- extending RTK (and contributing back to the community)

That said, I would not be averse to at least some discussion of "basics
of tomography", "starting to use RTK with your own data", and "practical
issues in circular CBCT" and in fact it could help fill some gaps in my
knowledge.

Best wishes,

Ben
--