[Rtk-users] bright circle on the reconstructed image

Howard lomahu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 23:47:51 CEST 2014

Hi Simon,

I apologize for the confusion about the dataset. Actually I did not use the
same dataset.
The reason is that the set I used for rtkfdk test had 644 projections and
with it rtksart
crashed because of memory (I only allocated 3GB memory to Virtualbox from
my window7).
So for the SART test I changed to a small projection set (366 projections)
where the object is
a cube with dimension of 5cm x 5cm x 5cm. That's why I chose a smaller
reconstruction
size 128*2. With the same dataset when I ran rtkfdk I got very good
reconstruction.

-howard