[Rtk-users] bright circle on the reconstructed image

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Sep 18 22:41:10 CEST 2014

Hi Howard,
Assuming you're using the same dataset as the one you used for the
rtkfdk test, you have decreased its size. For example, x was 2*256 mm
with rtkfdk and it is now 128*2. On the slice you sent, we could see
that a part of the phantom on the right was missing so you should keep
the same size except for this side that should be larger, certainly
not reduce the size.
For the display, I would suggest to use the same window/level as for
your FDK reconstruction. The two reconstruction algorithms reconstruct
the same average intensities, only the texture is different.
Good luck,
Simon