[Rtk-users] Preprocessing

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Dec 1 09:58:47 CET 2015

Hi,
For scatter and assuming you have the planning CT, you could consider
the solution
of Yang et al <http://www.openrtk.org/RTK/news/201507_press.php> (that he
implemented from Niu et al) that is much simpler than Monte Carlo. I know
two teams that have already implemented it using RTK and we will try to do
our own in the future.
For photon statistics, Cyril has recently been working on a weighted least
square solution, see, e.g., this commit
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/commit/b133c0bb96bff6805dd28c7820a89310629ff031>.
But I don't think it's mature yet.
Note that we discussed pre-processing in July in Lyon, the minutes are here
<http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Meetings/TrainingNov15#Pre-processing>
.
Good luck, it's not an easy task,
Simon