[Rtk-users] Rtk Detector Displacemets

Freyman li lihanwei_1500 at 126.com
Mon Dec 14 04:25:40 CET 2015

Dear rtk-users,

I have generated the geometry XML file by using the geometry calibration in
my CBCT system. And I want to reconstruct the volume from 360 raw
projections data.

But after running the rtkfdk.cxx, I get an output message that "Cannot
account for too large detector displacements, a part of space must be
covered by all projections."

And I try to use the addprojection function to generate a simple geometry
structure using only SID and SDD, this problem did not happen but the
reconstruction result is not correct.

How can I solve this problem? Is there any limitation about the detector
weighting?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

With regards,

Freyman li