[Rtk-users] Parker weighting

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Dec 18 18:18:03 CET 2015

Hi Shiras,
Sorry for the delayed answer, times are busy. The way RTK computes the
spanned arc is from the second projection angle to the before last
projection angle, i.e., in your case
209.609216488925-11.6067737022482
so it's a span of 199 degrees and your cone angle is indeed too large.
Like I said, this part of RTK is perfectible and there is no way to
change this but change the code.
However, the source of artefacts might be something else. On simulated
data, I tried:
   rtkprojectshepploganphantom --like original_proj.mhd -g
geometry_parker_corr.xml -o proj.mha
   rtkfdk -p . -r proj.mha -o fdk.mha -g geometry_parker_corr.xml
and the result is not that bad. What do you think? Can you show us a
snapshot if sg's wrong in your opinion?
Simon