[Rtk-users] rebinning

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Mon Dec 28 17:52:16 CET 2015

Hi again,

Sorry for my answer, I realized that I was wrong and was about to write
you again about it. Indeed, one can identify groups of parallel rays
outside the central slice, but their source ends up off the circular
trajectory by the cone angle, and then it's hard to imagine what to do
with such data.

Turbell seems to describe a solution to that, and T-FDK's results look
interesting in his PhD thesis. I only discovered it with your email, so
I cannot say anything about it. Can you elaborate on the problem you are
trying to solve and the reasons why you need T-FDK instead of FDK ?

Regards,
Cyril