[Rtk-users] rebinning

niloufar teyfouri bioniloofar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 14:30:46 CET 2015

Thanks dear Cyril
But I have read the grass' paper titled "3D cone-beam CT reconstruction for
circular trajectories" and Turbell have explained this method ( T-FDK) in
his PhD thesis "Cone-Beam Reconstruction Using Filtered Backprojection" . I
want to implement DFR in 3D cbct, so I need rebinning it. Grass have done
this in his paper. I would be happy if you say your idea about it.

Best

--

*Niloufar.Teyfouri, PhD candidate of biomedical engineering,**Isfahan
University of Medical Sciences,* Isfahan, Iran*.** <http://misp.mui.ac.ir/>*