[Rtk-users] 答复: 答复: Rtk Detector Displacemets

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Dec 30 12:41:29 CET 2015

Hi,
First, I'm not sure I understand why you modified rtkfdk, the command
line options would have allowed you to do all the modifications I think
without changing the code. I'm not going to debug your piece of code...
Regarding the geometry, this is clearly a difficult step but that's your
job to understand how to translate your geometry parameters to RTK
geometry using the document on the wiki.
Good luck!
Simon