[Rtk-users] Helical cone-beam reconstruction with RTK

vahid ettehadi w_ettehadi at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 20:35:06 CET 2015

Dear RTK users,

I am using the RTK code to reconstruct the image for a bench-top micro-CT in a circular cone-beam geometry. It works well with FDK algo. Thanks RTK.I would like to change the current source trajectory from circular to helical. I was wondering is it possible to use the RTK for helical reconstruction only with some simple modification?I don't know well about reconstruction process and I don't know which type of modification is necessary to use RTK for a helical cone beam geometry. So, any suggestion and recommendation would be appreciated.

Sincerely,Vahid