[Rtk-users] scanner development problems

Vasiliy Nabokov nabokajeleboka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:25:14 CET 2016

It worked now. The phantom artifact was caused by wrong rotate direction xD
So, when i changed sort of regex result of my tifs from asc to desc phantom
was disappeared!
After scanner geometry calibration by article above, and my self algorithms
i got not bad reconstruction by RTK for me. But there still remain two
problems..
Here is one slice http://i.imgur.com/oVHCodb.png reconstructed from scans
like this http://i.imgur.com/qIYkvY7.png
1). Contrast. Structure reconstructs good, but hard to see. I receive 12
bit per pixel raw data from the detector, convert it to 16 bit just by
(/4095.)*65535. What options i should play in RTK or while tifs generation
at acquisition process in order to make structure more visible ? I tried
different variants of voltage and current of tube, but on the picture is
the best variant of contrast...
2). Also on the slice you can see circles that come from center. As i think
its still geometry problems, i have to do calibration process better, isn't
it ?